Cloud adoption is changing, and now customers are making more strategic choices about cloud computing. But the market is still dominated by the top nine large cloud providers.
- 2023 will see more interest in the abstracted cloud
- Strategic hybrid and multicloud will become more prevalent
- The data cloud is gaining interest as the edge and the entire distributed cloud concept become more relevant
- The use of industry and sovereign clouds will mature and move from marketing speak to differentiated products
- Cloud operations (CloudOps) and the management of the cloud bring many different aspects together.
Take a deep dive into key trends with in-depth research data, analysis and analyst recommendations to drive business decisions. Download Today!