Listen Up!: How to Tune In to Customers and Turn Down the Noise teaches readers how to create a customer experience that’s built on listening and designed for engagement. Author and Salesforce executive Karen Mangia has created a practical and comprehensive examination of how best-of-breed companies listen and respond to customer demands—creating a foundation of customer success, loyalty, and brand evolution.
Listen Up! features discussions about:
- How to go beyond the survey: best practices associated with customer understanding, customer experience, and customer service
- How to move from deep listening to data-based insights into customer behavior
- The statistics and stories behind companies, organizations, and even city governments that have created a customer-centric culture
- How powerful new questions can offer a fresh perspective into any customer, anywhere: empowering your customer-facing teams, including sales teams, in the current market
- Winning greater mindshare, and market share, with a fresh look at the future of customer service, customer success, and customer satisfaction
Perfect for anyone in a leadership or management role in a customer-facing organization, including sales teams, business development leaders and marketing professionals, Listen Up! belongs on the bookshelves of executives, customer service and success employees, and leaders who want to better engage with the one voice that matters most: the voice of the customer.