A recent Gartner survey found that only 13% of employees are fully satisfied with their work experience. That leaves 87% of unsatisfied employees, providing employers an opportunity to break the mold.

There are, of course, several things that companies can do to help address these issues. This survey report examines what 150 HR leaders say are the most impactful ways that employers can help keep people around, including:

  • Providing competitive pay and flexible work environments.
  • Creating better work-life balance, training and development.
  • Implementing assessments to connect employees to your company’s values.


    Categories: HR