From 2016 to 2022, the U.S. machine translation market grew from $400 million to $1.1 billion, and it’s still climbing. In order to stay on top of the ever-changing landscape of website translation, you need to make sure you stay on the edge of innovation and immerse yourself in the world of AI. What emerging translation trends should you expect in 2023 and beyond? A greater tolerance for AI, and its rapid development with tools like Adaptive Translation, and translation quality scoring which have made translation faster, easier, and less expensive than ever before.
- The top 5 trends in website translation in 2023.
- Insights on how to spend less for human quality translations.
- AI in website translation. Why a growing 24% of marketers use machine translation for their sites as of 2020.
- How translation quality scoring will dramatically reduce translation costs.
- New trends and technologies such as Adaptive Translation.