It’s tough to create B2B marketing that delivers results. Reaching hot, net-new leads requires both the right data and the right campaigns at the right time.
Nurturing leads relies on effective automation and relevant buying journeys, meaning that before a buyer truly becomes sales ready, you need to serve educational, engaging content.
Given these complexities, it’s easy to get overwhelmed. Fortunately, there’s a blueprint or two you can follow to get your B2B marketing in order.
On Tuesday 21st June from 11am BST | 12pm CEST, join experts from ON24, Integrate and Act-On as they provide the key steps to attract and turn net-new leads into new opportunities.
In this interactive webinar, you’ll learn:
- How data can help you reach net-new leads on the right channels.
- How to build an effective and automated nurture program that turns cold contacts into sales-ready conversations.
- How to provide content and experiences that power up your pipeline and let your buyers create their own journeys.
- Emily Smith - Marketing Director, ON24
- Andrew Warren-Payne - Managing Director, Market2Marketers
- Simon Roberts - Strategic Enterprise Account Director, EMEA Integrate
- Andrew Rice Director, Demand Generation Act-on